This page is a private portal for all registered participants in the Anthony Cole Training Group Sale Development Training Program.
Click on the tabs below to access your training schedules, materials and sales development and training resources.
**PLEASE NOTE** The site is mobile friendly, so feel free to access it on your IPhone or Android mobile device
Live Broadcasts (ALL LIVE BROADCASTS AT AT 2PM EST)
Meeting ID: 194-564-897
Dial in: (866) 851-2688
Participant Code: 5595453671
All times are E.S.T.
8:30 James Brewer
8:45 Brandon Testa
9:00 Frank Caifa
9:30 Scott Hall
9:45 Ben Gibb
10:00 Kevin Keane
Please click on links below to access webinar audio recordings.
Below you will find your profile and enrolled course(s). Please select a course to view the various modules. If you need help with navigation, click on this link to download a tutorial: Online Learning Center Navigation Tutorial
*Please Note: For best viewing, Internet Explorer 11 or Chrome browsers are recommended.
Audio & E-Books
- Motivating Prospects to Take Action: http://blog.anthonycoletraining.com/audiobook-motivating-prospects-to-take-action
- Qualifying Prospects: http://blog.anthonycoletraining.com/audiobook-qualifying-prospects-
- The Secrets to Prospecting Success: http://blog.anthonycoletraining.com/prospecting-secrets-download
- Tony Cole’s Free E-Books: https://learn.anthonycoletraining.com/free-sales-tools/
- Sales Brew: https://learn.anthonycoletraining.com/sales-brew/
- Walt Gerano on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/waltgerano/
- Follow Walt on Twitter: https://twitter.com/waltthecoach
- Schedule a Time to Meet with Walt: https://meetme.so/WaltGerano
- Tony Cole’s Blog: http://blog.anthonycoletraining.com/Sales-Training-Sales-Brew
When I got into sales over 35 years ago, I never imagined that it would lead me to where I am today. I love to sell, and I love to coach and today I get to do both.
Born and raised in Columbus Ohio, I am the product of walking in my father’s shadow. He taught me life’s most important lessons; work hard, always tell the truth, help those less fortunate and have faith.
I am humbled by the opportunity to get to know people on such a personal level through coaching and I am grateful for their trust. I have learned that what really drives us to whatever professional success we have is a result of what we are passionate about personally, our “WHY”. When you can tap into that and translate it into behaviors “BOOM” happens.
When I’m not working, I like to spend time at home with my wife Anne and our grandchildren, Maria, Nico and Nixon.
The great life insurance producer John Savage once said, “Anyone who would rather work than play has never really played.” When I get a chance to play, I love to fish, play golf and read. Not at the same time.
My favorite quote is from former First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt who said, “Don’t let anyone tell you no who doesn’t have the power to tell you yes.”